Details for Event Managers
Event recommendations for gaining the most out of your program
Based on the feedback we receive from our clients who have booked events like yours; from workshop participants who attend our events; and from our presenter, Julia Palmer; these program recommendations will help you to gain the most out of your program.
- Please ask us any questions that you have about your upcoming event – we’re always happy to chat with you and help where we can.
- Julia is best suited to be slotted in prior to a lunch or cocktails; this enables participants to practice learning’s immediately. This also ensures better networking for the duration of your event, so we suggest placing Julia early on your schedule e.g. day 1 of a 2 day event.
- Let us know if you want ‘teaser’ content to send out a few days prior to your event
- Please let us know the layout of the room in advanced in order to plan relevant activities. Choose a room that is large enough for the group size, with good acoustics.
- Please ensure all requested equipment is set up at least 30 minutes prior to the start time of your event, and that it is in excellent working order.
- Keep us updated of the numbers attending and if there are any changes as all activities are tailored to the group size you have booked.
- Ensure participants attend the entire session where practical.
Biography, Introductions & Closing scripts for MC’s
Email email@example.com for most updated version
Julia travels with her own laptop. On the day she would require an Overhead Projector (she will bring the display port to VGA adapter), moving clicker, screen and flip chart (if possible). For larger audiences she prefers a lapel mic.